TERM AND KINDS OF PATENTS GRANTED IN TURKEY:
Patents with a term of 20 yrs.
Patents with a term of 7 yrs.
Utility Models with a term of 10 yrs .
• Patents confer on its holders and successors an exclusive right to work the invention.
• Patentee may authorise such uses of the patent through a contractual agreement with interested parties as to import, rent out, deliver or sell the product patent .
• Patentee may authorise the working of the patent either by a manufacturer or by an importer.
• Patentee may even assign, lease or licence the patent.
• Patentee is entitled to take legal action against infringers.